Every 34 seconds someone suffers a heart attack, and about every 40 seconds someone suffers a stroke. These facts say you need the protection of the Critical Care Plan. We have insurance to cover fires, auto accidents and hospital bills. But what would happen to your family’s finances if you experienced a catastrophic event such as a heart attack? This is an event that can change your life forever. You may think you are already protected by major insurance, think again.
Major medical coverage pays doctor and hospital bills, not out-of -pocket expenses. It does not pay cash benefits that can be used to help with expenses, such as car payments, the mortgage or rent and utility bills….bills that would be difficult, if not impossible to pay if your income suddenly stopped due to illness or injury. Specified Health Event insurance compliments your major medical coverage and helps provide the peace of mind that comes from knowing you and your family are protected.
The Critical Care and Recovery Policy
- Pays a lump sum benefit ($5000) upon diagnosis of having had a primary specified health event, which increases for dependent children
- Pays benefits for hospital confinement, continuing care, transportation,and lodging
- Is guaranteed- renewable as long as premiums are paid, the policy can’t be cancelled
- Has no deductibles, co-payments, or out of network restrictions
Primary specified health events covered by the Critical Care and Recovery policy include
- END-STAGE RENAL FAILURE
- PERSISTENT VEGETATIVE STATE
- MAJOR HUMAN ORGAN TRANSPLANT
- HEART ATTACK
- MAJOR THIRD-DEGREE BURNS
- CORONARY ARTERY BYPASS SURGERY
- SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST
Don’t be a sitting duck. Contact me today to schedule an appointment so I can help you improve the quality of your benefits to your employees.